Part III, Energy and Utility Systems
|This courses emphasizes on particular issues of energy management, energy conservation, utilities expertise, and environment related issues.
On this course, references will be made to "Part III, Energy and Utility Systems" book. This book has been edited by Dr. M. Reza Karkia, C.C.P. for "The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers" to be used as a manual for plant administration.
You can download the application
- Administrative & Financial aspects of Energy Management
- Brief review of the Electricity Deregulation
- Energy Profession of today
- Energy Management & Conservation Techniques
- Design for Excellence
- Financing Energy Projects
Please mail or fax your application to:
American Institute of Higher Education Resources
4630 Campus Drive Suite 110
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Tel: (949) 260-8440
Fax: (949) 474-1480